Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ponyboy Cast in the Spiderman Reboot

Like any child of the ‘80s I have a soft spot for C. Thomas Howell, but the casting for the new Spiderman film just keeps getting weirder and weirder.  Honestly the only person I can stand up and say “Abso-friggin-lutely!” to is Martin Sheen, everyone else has me scratching my head.  But it’s a good and curious head scratch. 

Back to the addition of C. Thomas Howell though, he will be playing a character named “Ray” and I’m thinking his screen time will be limited.  There’s a lot of story to pack into the Peter Parker origin story as we all well know, but good for you C. Thomas!  Welcome to this new world of reboots.  Maybe the release of Spiderman will coincide with the remake of Red Dawn, wouldn’t that be ever so special? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment